Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm Back


It has taken awhile to get to where I wanted to get back to my blogging. I was busy this past year and did not have the time or energy to devote the quality time I believe a blog deserves. With the ending of 2010 and the start of 2011 I thought it would be a great time to begin once more. I have made a New Years Resolution for this coming year and that is "to be aware". This could mean aware of my relationships, my environment, my home, and of course my blog.


I was premature in the thought that I could be faithful to this blog ... I named after my wonderful Aunt Aurelia. Her Indian name was "They Come To See Her" and because of my love and respect for her I knew that I could not live up to what I considered to be attentive. Therefore, I took time off and thought about what it was I needed to do... I am now aware of what I think needs to happen on these pages so here I am ready to begin... Hopefully I will get more followers and keep them interested in my thoughts... Happy New Year to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment